Rishikesh: The land of the spiritual Sagas, known as the Gateway to the Himalayas and ‘Yoga Capital of the World’.
‘Nowhere in the world one could get the experience to practice Yoga near the banks of holy Ganges as well as in the lap of Mother nature except for Rishikesh.’
Come and join us in a tranquil journey to get in touch with your spiritual side
Teacher Training & Yoga Practice Immersion with ASHISH SINGH
What is a 200 teacher Training & Immersion?
200 hour TTC the yogic teaching understandable and available to all by simplifying them in to five points showing specific ways to develops physical and mental health as well as spiritual growth through proper asana ,proper breathing(pranayama),proper relaxation (savasana),proper diet(sattivic diet, positive thinking (Vedanta) and mediation (dhyana).
a systematic pattern while training yogic styles and yoga therapy so a person can do his best in life.
What are the subjects covered in these 200 hours?
1. Foundations of Yoga-
History, Evolution of Yoga and Schools of Yoga • Origin of Yoga, History and Development of Yoga; Etymology and Definitions, Misconceptions, Aim and Objectives of Yoga, • Introduction to Vedas, Upanishads, Prasthanatrayee and PurusharthaChatushtaya • General introduction to Shad-darshanas with special emphasis on Samkhya and Yoga Darshana, Yoga in Vedanta • Introduction to Epics – (Ramayana, Mahabharata), Yoga in Ramayana, Yoga in Mahabharata • Introduction to Smritis and Yoga in Smritis; General introduction to Agamas and Tantra, Yoga in Tantra; Concepts of Nadi and Prana in Tantra, Kundalini, Effects of Kundalini Shakti .
2. Basic Yoga Texts-
Principal Upanishads Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Vasishtha
3. Patanjala Yoga Sutra
4. Hatha Yoga texts
5. Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology
6. Yoga and Health
7. Yogic Practice-
– Management of the disease through suitable yogic practices – Yogic diet, Asanas, Shatkarmas; Pranayama; Meditation; Notional corrections through yogic scriptures and counseling; Yama and Niyama; Stress(emotions management) Life style prescriptions – Moderation in Ahara, Vihara, Achara and Vichara.
8. Yoga for Stress Management and Yoga for Personality Development
9. Practical Yoga Yogic Practices-
Asana, Kriya, Mudra, Bandha, Dhyana, Surya Namaskara (Techniques, Salient Features, Benefits)
10 . Methods of Teaching Yoga-
- The course fee including the deposit of $200 is strictly non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable.